By embracing digital transformation, our company can integrate proprietary cutting edge video capture with information management software to provide revolutionary support in the canine service industry.
Global View is our cloud-based video management system that allows our teams to record all screening activities, share and collaborate on video activities in real-time, and ensure compliance with government regulations. Users can audit training, review operational searches, conduct After Action Reviews (AAR), monitor live searches, and connect remotely with our teams while on site. Potential operational risks associated with conducting decentralized operations are minimized by utilizing the graphic and audio annotation tools in combination with the GEO-location feature
Global View drives our ability to monitor our canines throughout their lifecycle to provide insights and improvements where training and health are concerned.
X-Ray Screening Training
Our FBI certified bomb technician experts developed a training course that addresses both the technical and human sides of the x-ray screening process. These instructors have specific experience within the screening industry with both government and corporate screening checkpoints, mailrooms and cargo facilities.
Primary objectives for the course include:
1. Develop the ability to identify and recognize prohibited items using x-ray technology.
2. Understand the P.I.E.S. acronym as it relates to the identification of IED components.
3. Understand and recognize common IED components, such as electronic parts, firing trains, fuses, etc.
4. Understand and use the detection tools of an x-ray machine.
Our CV19 canines are bio-sensors specifically designed to provide real-time detection of the SARS-CoV-2 virus. We’ve created the Mobile Diagnostic System for initial human body screening and triage of individuals with the coronavirus. Detection canines are known for their extremely sensitive olfactory system that can detect substances at concentration levels as low as 1.5 parts-per-trillion.Our research and development team cultivated a proprietary methodology to train specially selected canines to directly detect coronavirus protein particles on the human body.
Remote Screener Support
Global Canine Protection Group uses our proprietary Globalview application to support our canine teams, audit training, review operational searches, monitor live searches, connect directly with our teams working remotely, and provide screening professionals remote Subject Matter Expert support.
Our remote screener support technology uses globally deployed, fully secure, video capture, and data systems in a smartphone/tablet-based application downloadable to a client’s mobile device or Global provided tablet.
Because everything that travels on a passenger aircraft inside the United States must be screened, timing is essential. RS2 :
- Prevents unnecessary evacuation from screeners misidentifying or misinterpreting an unusual or suspect item.
- Gives the screener immediate access to subject matter experts able to support the entire screening process to include x-ray and explosive trace detection technology.
- Connects remote screeners with current and former military and law enforcement bomb technicians with years of experience.
- Provides immediate notification of an event/alarm allowing for visibility into your screening facility during the event, allowing for quick expert decisions to be made at the onset of a critical incident.
- Can be used as a handheld support tool for security personnel working as a virtual presence device for bomb threats, unattended items, or other immediate need for explosive-related SME support.